Quantum Engineering Ltd, Chilliwack, BC
Quantum Engineering is a structural engineering consulting firm located in Chilliwack. We provide structural engineering design for a wide variety of small- to mid-size projects, ranging from building components to single family buildings, commercial and industrial buildings, and specialty structures. We are committed to excellence and integrity in our work.
We are looking for a structural engineer for a part-time, contract, remote work position.
You are looking for a part-time position, some extra work, or a second job. The hours are flexible, and you will work from home.
You will have the following:
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC.
- Excellent knowledge of structural theory and relevant Canadian building codes and design standards (NBCC, concrete, steel, timber, masonry)
- 5+ years of relevant structural engineering design experience
- Experience with wood frame construction.
- Have excellent written English language communication skills.
If you meet these requirements, please reply to this post with your resume attached or email your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.